Information held and processed by The Kiltwalk is in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation. We will not give out data about you to third parties for marketing purposes. Your details will only be used by The Kiltwalk. If you no longer wish to receive communications from us please contact us at email@example.com
When do we collect personal information?
We collect personal information from you when you complete a contact form and when you enter any events or competitions or purchase merchandise on this website. You may also be asked whether you would like to participate in surveys about this website to help us improve our service. Whether you participate in these surveys or not will be up to you.
What may your personal information be used for?
If you are a supporter of The Kiltwalk, we may use the personal
- Inform you of our work and events and available merchandise.
- Share personal information supplied by you (except for any financial transaction information) with authorized third parties unless you have specifically denied consent for The Kiltwalk to do so. If you are a supporter of The Kiltwalk or you provide us with personal information in the context of an event, we may use your personal information to:
- Assess and develop future events and activities for The Kiltwalk
- Inform you about other The Kiltwalk’s events or merchandise items, provided that you choose to receive this information
- If you choose to receive information about the activities of other charities whose aims are similar to those of The Kiltwalk, we will only disclose your information to those organisations who have assured us that they will not use your personal information for any purpose other than to provide this information to you. If after receiving information you decide that you no longer want your details held by that organisation, you should contact that organisation directly.
If you are a supporter of The Kiltwalk, you may at any time change your mind about receiving information from us. If you initially chose to receive such information, and subsequently decide that you no longer wish to receive information about The Kiltwalk, you can notify us by contacting us at the address below.
Updating and amending your personal information
As a supporter of The Kiltwalk, you have control over the accuracy of your personal information. If, at any time, you wish to verify, update or amend the personal information you have provided, you can do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or at the address below.
The Kiltwalk, 53 Bothwell Street, Glasgow, G2 6TS
All messages sent from The Kiltwalk email accounts are private and confidential. If you receive a message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system. Any views or opinions expressed via email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of The Kiltwalk. Although we have taken steps to ensure emails and attachments are virus-free, we do not accept any responsibility for viruses, or for inaccurate or incomplete information or failure to deliver information. It is the recipient’s responsibility to scan emails and attachments to ensure they are virus-free. The Kiltwalk may track and monitor the content of emails sent or received by its employees.