|Prize Draw 2013|
In 2013 we're asking Kiltwalkers to "raise a million for oor Kids".
We know it can be a challenge to raise sponsorship money let alone walk 26 miles - and yet our average is an amazing £250 per person.
So our way of saying thank you (and encouraging everyone to raise just a little bit more) is our prize draw at the end of the year.
This year's star prize is a trip for two to New York Tartan Week in April 2014 - sponsored by the Sunday Post!
We have two pots of great prizes - for Kiltwalkers raising over £300 and £500
The £500 Kiltwalk Club
For everyone raising £500 or more, you'll be in this pot AND the £300 pot
1. A trip for two to New York in April 2014 (sponsored by the Sunday Post)
2. A trip for 1 person to South America, to take part in the 2014 Kiltwalk Machu Pichu Kiltwalk
3. An exclusive set of all the Johnnie Walker whiskies (Red, Black, Green , Gold Reserve & Platinum), courtesy of Diageo
5. Signed & framed Ricky Hatton programme from his last fight (donated by Yorkhill)
6. Cocktail Hamper, containing 8 bottles of spirits/mixers, a recipe book anmd cocktail mixer, worth £250 (donated by Yorkhill)
7. One night stay at the exclusive Cameron House on the banks of Loch Lomond, with breakfast, courtesy of CHAS & Cameron House
More prizes to be added throughout the year, with our charity partners all contributing something special
The £300 Kiltwalk Club
For everyone raising £300 or more
1. Limited edition Oor Wullie Kiltwalk cartoon strip (appeared in the Sunday Post on 16th Sept 2012). Framed, and signed by Morris Heggie
2. Made to measure kilt in the Kiltwalk Tartan, made in Perth by House of Edgar
3. One night stay for two at the Kenmore Hotel, on the banks of the River Tay, courtesy of CHAS
4. Ipod nano
5. Three Bottles of Famous Grouse Whisky
6. Bottle of Drambuie
7. A baby/toddler kilt, donated by www.littlelegsbabykilts.co.uk
8. The Kiltwalk hoodie and polo shirt
9. Family tickets for the Sea Life Centre at Loch Lomond Shores
10. Whisky tasting for 4 people at the home of Johnnie Walker, Speyside
11. £100 Frankie & Benny's voucher
Many more prizes to be added during the year including malt whisky, overnight stays, dinners, golf prizes...