|Prize Draw 2013|
Thank you Kiltwalkers!....
In 2013 we asked you to 'raise a million for oor Kids' and your miles and smiles helped us reach our target!
We know raising sponsorship can be just as challenging as taking part in a Kiltwalk, so our special thank you (whilst encouraging everyone to raise just a little bit more) was our incredible end of year prize draw.
£500 Kiltwalk Club
2. A trip for 1 person to South America, to take part in the 2014 Kiltwalk Machu Pichu Kiltwalk
3. An exclusive set of all the Johnnie Walker whiskies (Red, Black, Green , Gold Reserve & Platinum), (courtesy of Diageo)
4. 4 night mid-week stay for 14 people in the Laird's Wing of the stunning Brodie Castle (donated by the National Trust - Brodie Castle)
6. Cocktail Hamper, containing 8 bottles of spirits/mixers, a recipe book and cocktail mixer, worth £250 (donated by Yorkhill)
7. One night stay at the exclusive Cameron House on the banks of Loch Lomond, with breakfast (courtesy of CHAS & Cameron House)
£300 Kiltwalk Club
2. Made to measure kilt in The Kiltwalk Tartan, made in Perth by House of Edgar
3. One night stay for two at the Kenmore Hotel, on the banks of the River Tay (courtesy of CHAS)
5. Three Bottles of Famous Grouse Whisky
6. Bottle of Drambuie
7. A fantastic handmade baby/toddler kilt (donated by www.littlelegsbabykilts.co.uk)
8. The Kiltwalk hoodie and polo shirt
9. Family tickets for the Sea Life Centre at Loch Lomond Shores
10. Whisky tasting for 4 people at the home of Johnnie Walker, Speyside
11. £100 Frankie & Benny's voucher